03 June, 2016

Announcements for June, 2016


Happy June, Sault Ste. Marie! As always, I hope that the month finds you well. It's been a very busy first week of June for Jen and I since we just got back from a whirlwind trip down south to Toronto, and it's going to be a even busier month for me because I've got another trip to make even further south to North Carolina for my sister's wedding. Yay, weddings! So although we'll continue to be open as scheduled for the rest of the month, it does mean that we won't be offering any Tarot readings from 9-13 June since I'll be out of the country. Yoga classes will continue as scheduled, but sadly we've got another week where yours truly will be away. Too bad, so sad, but make an appointment to meet with me when I come back! What else? This month both Jen and I have birthdays! June 6th for myself, and June 16th for Jen - just in time for the Summer Solstice! Every year Jen and I have the equivalent of a week-long birthday party, so you know we'll be living it up.

With that out of the way, let's look at June's Tarot-scope for Sault Ste. Marie:


Suffice it to say, what Fortuna gives with one hand, she takes with the other. The first 10 days of June bring opportunity to make changes, but this period focuses on how you use your power and influence in the moment to both strengthen and encourage others' safe decisions. All good things come to those who wait, so listen to your elders. Or, if you are the elder in question, act now while the time is right to help others avoid mistakes you've seen coming. The second 10 days of June bring the rewards we prepared to receive in the first 10 days, with a particular emphasis on money and thriving work opportunities; however, be careful that you don't let yourself believe this harvest is anything more than temporary: this is a temporary situation, and treasure acquired during this time period should be locked in the bank for later use because the final 10 days of June are marked by wisdom gained as a result of loss caused by illusion and misunderstanding. I know all of us in Sault Ste. Marie are collectively going crazy for cottage season, but what I'm seeing here is that June is a good time to make preparations, and July will be the time to go crazy and let loose. Is it to be believed? As usual, time will tell. See you in July!

No comments:

Post a Comment